EULA & Uninstall Information
Please read SuperSignature EULA carefully. By downloading and using this software you must agree to this end user license agreement.
1. This is an agreement between
· Licensor (www.SuperSignature.com)
· And Licensee (you), who is being licensed to use the named
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive
license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights,
and interests in the Software.
3. This purchased License permits Licensee to install the Software on
one (Professional edition) or more than one domain (Enterprise
edition) system. Licensee will not make copies of the Software or
allow copies of the Software to be made by others, unless authorized
by this License Agreement. Licensee can make copies of the Software
for backup purposes only. Copies should be kept safely in secured
folder or network drive. The Trial edition allows using control on
localhost only for 7 days.
4. Licensee should not modify and or reverse engineer or copy any
portion or part of the Software in any case. The Licensor should be
contacted if there is any need for this and can be done with written
permission of only.
5. This Software is subject to a limited warranty. No agent of
Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO
LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
OR LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
7. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor
harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses
connected with or resulting from Licensee's business operations.
8. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and
Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material breach by
9. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the
Software upon termination of the License.
10. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement
between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License
Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings,
and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this
11. This License Agreement is governed by [Digital Millennium
12. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor's signature. It
becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or
Licensee's use of the Software.
If you have any question email email@example.com
There is no specific unistall routine required for this control. Please delete the zip file provided to you once you decide not to use this software anymore.